Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday ruins my week

Waking up to a really gray day with pouring rain, and knowing I have to walk to campus and back puts me in an automatic bad mood. It's cold. It's wet. It's miserable. It makes me hate that it is gross out today but will be sunny tomorrow in time for Ag. Sci. lab.

I'm starting to get anti-social and stressed already...and my awful Ag. Sci. / African American Lit. classes are the problem. I do not want to try and decipher a massive science article and summarize it in two pages. I do not want to finish the book "Roots". I would really like to climb into bed, pull the covers over my head and take a nap. Sadly, this is not an option.

I'm excited about the Midsummer call backs though, that's pretty sweet! Other than that, I could use a little sunshine in my life right now.

1 comment:

Kimbo said...

I def agree. Sunshine better come our way soon, and until then I personally think that classes should be canceled so we can just stay curled up in bed.

Try not to get too stressed though. The work will get done. Just make sure to have fun in the meantime :-)