Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dreams

This is one of my new favorite dreams that I had:

I am driving around with my mom in the car, and we get back to the house. I lay on the couch after eating our lunch. My mom starts talking about a new sandwich she has heard about. Which apparently has happened too many times, and I snap, spurting out this monologue: "No! I've had it, we just had a sandwich. You always have some new sandwich we have to try. I mean, we just got back from trying some new sandwich, and somehow you've already heard about another new sandwich in the five minutes it took us to get home?! I've had it! I'm not eating anymore sandwiches!" Which is quickly followed by my mom saying, "Just let me tell you about it, it has..."

Then I woke up.

I thought those of you who read my blog and know me would get a giggle from this. Soooo Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! I hope this made you smile!

No comments: