Monday, July 14, 2008

Uneventful

Emma's party was absolutely amazing as it always is. A total blast, I love getting to spend time with those guys. Plus, who doesn't love a good time on a playground?!

I feel as though I've been running around like a crazy person for most of this month. But for feeling that way I cant really recall what I've been doing. Finishing stats was pretty damn exciting! I also just kept thinking that we would leave for Colorado shortly after stats was over, but now that stats is actually over I am not yet prepared to leave. I know that I will love it and have fun (which is what everyone keeps telling me) but I can't help but think about all the things/people I'll be missing. Like Maggie's Birthday and The Dark Knight premier! In all honesty as pathetic as it may seem I will probably shed a few tears on my vacation due to how sad I am that I'm missing things. Plus after five days my family will probably make me nuts lol.

For those of you who would want to be get in touch with me while I am gone, I will have ZERO cell phone reception. I should have internet though, and I will be taking the laptop so facebook or e-mail are your ways of reaching me.

If you're reading this, I love you! =)

No comments: