Monday, June 23, 2008

A List

Things that I have hated about this day:
- almost getting clobbered by a giant SUV on my way to class
- getting yelled at by my professor for like 5 minutes
- hitting the curb while parking and hearing that awful crunch sound
- not having AC
- being a lame girlfriend
- having my mom tell me that my boyfriends reaction to not seeing me was probably "relieved"
- realizing that I may not be able to go to Maggie's birthday
- a chocolate melting in my purse all over my stuff
- locking my keys in my car
- someone taking my parking spot right in front of my house

Things that made this day bearable:
- complaining to Zach
- AC getting fixed
- X-Men the animated series with Kyle, Jen, and Kate

The con list wins this round.

I would crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head if it wasn't obnoxiously hot! =(

The End.

1 comment:

Adam said...

you're always obnoxiously hot, angel tits:)