Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friend Mixers are the best!

Friend mixer was last night, and that was AMAZING! It was a total blast, just a lot of fun all around. Especially catch phrase. All-in-all I would call it a total success. I'm hoping the serious group crush is mutual, cause I for one am smittened. I'm very happy to have such lovely new friends in my life. Our "plan" could have been executed better. I am a little disappointed that didn't work out better, but I'm sure if that is meant to be it will happen. Subtle place settings help, lol.

I've decided that I love that friends want to do what they feel is best for you, but I'm anti using guilt to accomplish that. I wish that I could articulate myself to someone, so that someone would understand, but it's a lost cause (speaking of "lost cause" that is really hard to get across in catch phrase!).

This weekend is going so quickly, but I'm hoping that the week goes quickly too because I want the next weekend to get here! I am so excited for my mom to visit. I start to miss her! She is the greatest lady on this planet.

No comments: