Sunday, April 27, 2008

I have 1/2 a watermelon on my coffee table

True story. I also have a mango on my desk. But that is not the point of this entry!

This past week hasn't been too bad. There have been some things scattered within it that have made it fun. Like Thursday with Alan was a lot of fun. And Half Full on Friday afternoon went really well, and the kids were so excited. It was darling, and unbelievably rewarding to hear them all giggle and want to give us high fives and things. We are lucky we got out of there before Rachel figured out how to smuggle one out.

So we perform again today, and that should be fun. For some reason I am more nervous for this performance than the last one. But whatever.

Friday night was a total blast! Emily has impeccable timing skills. I'm so glad that her and Krista came to see the movie with Steve and me. Java Co. afterwards was a lot of fun, as was watching Krista and Steve FREAK OUT about 1408.

I spent pretty much all of Saturday working on my Education paper, and I have four pages left. I also ate Satan's chalupa apparently, because it made me feel deathly ill. I've never been so sad with Taco Bell in all my life. Or the guy at the coffee shop tampered with my coffee because I didn't remember him from my hometown blockbuster...conspiracy theory, or cold hard fact?

Also Brandon was in town yesterday, and came by to visit!!! I adore him. It was nice to get to talk to him again, and see that he is doing well.

Grilling on Friday was a bad choice, but what am I going to do about it now? Nothing.

This seems like a lot of information, but I've felt pretty busy these past couple days. It's been a lot of GO, GO, GO.

Random note: My dad decided yesterday that he wants to come and move me out this year, and not my mom. Which is fine, it's just my dad hasn't been allowed to help me move in or out since he was a jerk on move in day freshman year. So, hopefully he will be mellow. He should be, he is just a bizzare man.

If anyone is still reading this, HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY! =)

No comments: