Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yelling in the hall at midnight is UNNECISSARY!

Title explanation: The freshman in our hall, yell, run, and slam doors at all hours of the night. I don't want to be "that kid" but I desperately want to tell them to shut it!

This was a really good weekend, but it was waaaay to short. I know there are only three weeks left, but after getting to hang out with my mom again I'm looking forward to getting to see her on a daily basis again. I'm also glad she got to meet some of the new people in my life on Saturday night, it is probably nice for her to have faces to names. Also, speaking of Saturday night, "See How They Run" was awesome! I was completely entertained. The end of Saturday night didn't exactly turn out as planned, but it was fun anyway. X-Men movies are always a great way to pass the time.

Today was pretty average. Rehearsal went well, and was a lot of fun. I literally had tears I was laughing so hard during "Almost Awful Play", it really should be called the "Absolutely Awful Play". Lines are memorized, which is good! I'm really nervous for Friday though =/. Acting has never been my thing, but hopefully I can pull this off.

Sociology test Tuesday means an almost all nighter Monday!

No comments: