Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Introductory Explanation

The explanation of the most random signature name ever: SKBN32

Basically this is what my friend Matt calls me in mocking of my aim screen name kutestkoala311. He couldn't remember what it was when he was filling out some e-mail thing, and it lead to, "what is your screen name, it's something like shorty koala bitch nasty 32, right?" Since then everything digital has kinda been SKBN32.

Now that that is explained!

I have like a buncha things that need to be done. Like re-writing my script and memorizing all my lines, plus regular homework which means a calc. quiz on Thursday. That is sad-sauce kids, because nothing is getting accomplished due to illness. I'm just hoping that this plague is gone in time for the friend mixer on Friday! i am very very excited for that.

No comments: