Monday, May 26, 2008

Cloverfield

Okay so not to influence anyone’s opinion of this movie, but I feel the need to vent. So I have heard really good things about this movie, and the first time I tried to watch it I couldn’t because the camera work was making me insane, and slightly sick. I really wanted to see it though so I deal with the camera crap and sit down to watch it. Some parts of this movie are very J.J. Abrams, but I am also kinda disappointed in him. The movie was creative, but over all I’m not too impressed, and I’m slightly disgruntled that I’m not impressed. I expected more from you J.J. Although I was use to having no F’ing clue what was going on, I was aggravated by it. In my personal opinion the movie didn’t live up to the hype that was created for it. Sad sauce.

However, you should of course judge for yourself.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I agree completely with this blog post.