Saturday, May 10, 2008

Home: Day 3

At times I feel optimistic, and at others I feel like I'm beating my head against a brick wall. <-- if you know what this is in reference to then you should probably say nice things to me.

Fun fact about moving back: my dad lectured me about my grammer on the way home. What?? He is also going to be published, go daddy!

I have successfully turned my book money into cute new clothes. It's like magic. The best kind of magic that there is. However, whilst on my shopping spree with my momma a twighlight zone-esque thing occured. I ran into three ex-boyfriends at places that I frequent. THREE! In one day! There should be a law. It was awkward and I hate the whole "how are things going for you? We should catch up sometime" thing, because it just seems fake. Probably because it is fake, because ex-boyfriends (at least the ones you would refer to as ex-boyfriends and not the ones that you would just refer to as friends) don't want to catch up. Anyway, it just really threw me for a loop. Plus I don't think Jo's sarcastic solution of "Stop dating people" is really going to help me at this point.

If I talk to you on a semi-regular basis, I miss you. But for now, there is a brick wall calling my name.

1 comment:

Adam said...

what you need is advil, vodka, and to get laid. or, if you don't like the Adam Conway solution, you should call all your dear friends and chat... and key the cars of all the assholes and bisnitches that get in your way.