Saturday, May 31, 2008

Something Clever

So this week has been extremely busy, and I will start this blog by breaking it down.
Mon: Yard work all day
Tues: License
Weds: Dinner with Jo and Steve
Thurs: My entire life fell apart briefly, but was fixed by 5pm. And I hip hop danced with Jo and Val. Plus talking to Alan till an ungodly time of the morning.
Fri: RP Party, smashing success.
Sat: I did F'ing nothing because I was exhausted and needed sleep for my poor brain. Although I did talk to Emily thank God, my head was at the point of explosion.

Uhm, I really have very little to write now, for some reason this evening I've been fighting this unbelievably strong feeling of sad. It's tragic and unexplainable. I'm thinking the best solution may be to go to bed and start fresh tomorrow.
To my loyal readers (stalkers, this means you): Sorry this particular entry is lame. I do solemnly swear to do better next time.

No comments: