Monday, May 5, 2008

Who posts during finals week?

I should really be writing that damn hist and lit paper but I have already taken two finals today, and I cannot make myself read act four, so I am allowing for a small break.

Let's address this weekend, shall we?
Friday: Who isn't happy when Joanna is in all leather? Besides Joanna. In all seriousness though, she was pretty fantastic (no surprise there) and Emily with Rachael was AMAZING! One of the single greatest things I've seen this year. I worship them both. Plus Cherish inspired me to be a whore, which she didn't quite take as the compliment I meant it to be. =)

Saturday: Saturday was honestly one of the best times I've had at Truman this year. It's been pretty hard to re-capture the magic that I felt Freshman year here, but Saturday accomplished that and then some. Final Blowout was a blast, WCS and Ryle pulling together and working as one unstoppable machine. Brilliant. Then Ladies Night?! How lucky am I? I've pretty much rocked out to Bregenzer's mix all week during studying, and I have so much fun getting to be girly with such lovely ladies. Plus we looked pretty hot...you cannot deny that. Everything leads up to one fantastic Banquet! It was a wonderful night and nothing could compare to it. Dancing around for four hours was surprisingly exactly what I needed. And in the end, sorry to all of you who picked the shiny dress, I am glad that I chose my black halter dress.

Banquet gave me some stuff to think about which will have to wait until after finals which is kind of ironic, since once finals are over...it won't matter. lol.

Despite daunting amounts of work, I am in high spirits. I wish the same for all of you. And if you are still reading this...GO STUDY!

1 comment:

Adam said...

I am so pleased to see you happy.