Sunday, May 18, 2008

"He's old!!"

Krista is the hero of many.

Friend Mixer 3 was a huge success, which means, we are capable of being friends when we aren't in Kirksville. That is good to know. It was a total blast, as usual. I am impressed that we all fit comfortably in my little house, but we did. I think anyway. Kim and I bonded over trying to be less girly, and I'm pretty pumped about that.

I got a car! Now if only I could legally drive it...

I'm currently trying to make one fantastic summer mix cd, so if you have any suggestions, please oh please tell me. Thus far the mood of the cd ranges from "Here it Goes Again" and "Gay Bar" to "Question" and "American Pie". For the record "Question" by Rhett Miller might be my favorite song right now.

Uhm...so 6 hours of sleep was not enough from last night. Goodnight!

No comments: