Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm pirating wireless internet while sitting in my bathtub

That is true. My home internet won't work for some reason, probably due to the storm. So now I'm sitting in my bathtub pirating the internet from some folks who live one street over. A big thanks to them!

So I'm not entirely sure what has happened since the last time I posted. So I will just write some random things that have happened.

1. My "A" key is sticking, which is really obnoxious. I also never realized how often I use that damn key, until now of course when it is acting goofy. Ugh.
2. Work on Friday was really chaotic, and therefore I am rethinking my four kids plan. I know, I know, you are probably really happy about this Adam. And for the love of God I do not want seven kids so get that number out of your head! Sorry for that mini rant at Adam.
3. Friday night I had a date night with my mom which was actually a lot of fun. I mean my mom and me typically have a lot of fun together, but this was like pretty sweet. We had a pretty good time today planting. Although, every year I remember planting as being more fun than it actually is...
4. So I got to hang out with Alan on Saturday night, and I have to say that I adore talking with him. I just always really enjoy my conversations with him, no matter what they are about.
5. I created a new delicious drink today! It is mango passion fruit juice, with amaretto liquor, and a little bit of cherry juice. It tastes even better with sour mix in it. Overall, a very delightful drink.
6. I am dying for the sun to come back so that I can wear my new swimsuit! These thunderstorms (although I love them) are starting to bug me.
7. I miss KVille people... =( Seriously, I almost peed my pants with Temple called I was so excited. And convos with Jo are like the best thing ever. I am thrilled for dinner on Wednesday with Steve and Jo so that things will feel kind of KVille normal. Summer is shaping up to be fantastic, but I am also greatly looking forward to next year.

That is all the entertainment I can provide for now!

1 comment:

Adam said...

I've reached the point in my life where I assume anyone that has children does so by accident. The idea that you'd deliberately consider bringing 4 ignorant midgets into this world seems almost sadistic. That being said, invite me to the baby shower, and I'll pay for all your children to have private tutoring in Marxism and human rights protesting.

Have you named your new drink? I invented a new stir fry recipe the other night and Miguel named it "Cecilia"... so don't take that name, cause it's Cecilia's, bitch.

I miss you. So much. When Jo comes, you must come visit!